Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Good Eats! (River's Inn)

Food is a "favorite thing" for me. (Just look at me.) There are quite few places I've visited that are great dining spots. So, I'm going to highlight some of these over time.

I'll start with a plug for this great restaurant, all of a mile from our house - The River's Inn.

They almost bought it in Hurricane Isabel. But it's a great place to go for a special occasion, or even a special lunch sometime. We also like to visit in the summer when the Crab Deck is open, and eat outside.

We've had several anniversary dinners here, including one I set up where the champagne was already chilled and at the table when we arrived. The menu is almost exclusively seafood, to no one's surprise, but there can be some other good things as well.

No comments: