Thursday, February 28, 2008

27 February 2005 - Day Eleven

I had an e-mail from a lady in Arizona today. She has been looking at my page,
and wondered if I knew of collie rescues or breeders she could contact. I sent her
info for contacting rescues through the Collie Club of America, and breeders through
Collies Online.
  • Pup #1 - 'Spiral' - 35 ounces (+4)
  • Pup #2 - "Big girl' - 36 ounces (+3)
  • Pup #5 - 'Bitty girl' - 28 ounces (+2)
  • 'Arrowhead' - 41 ounces (+5)
  • 'Island' - 34 ounces (+3)
  • 'Big Boy' - 38 ounces (+4)
  • 'Short Stocking' - 33 ounces (+1)
  • 'Blaze' - 37 ounces (+2)

Well, I think this was the last night for the "weighing". They were all so
wiggly I could hardly get them in the sling long enough to check them.

Cinny is showing a new problem. I've noticed for a couple days she had a lot of
bloody crusts in her ears. It comes right out with a Q-tip, but we are concerned
she might have ear mites or some such thing.

No comments: